Meet Your Esthetician.
Michele Mason-Harris is the Founder and CEO of Bella Damas. She is a Licensed Esthetician who studied at the Makana Esthetics Wellness Academy in Honolulu, Hawaii. Additionally, she holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare Management and an Associate Degree in Applied Science.
Keep your Kitty Pretty
Have you gotten your Vajacial?
A Vajacial, is a facial for your vagina, that removes dead skin cells, helps with hyperpigmentation, preventing acne and treats ingrown hairs to ensure you maintain healthy and hydrated skin in the vaginal area.
Your Vajacial will include a cleanse, exfoliation, enzyme applications with steam, extractions and a mud mask.
Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions, we've got answers.
How long does my hair need to be?
Can I be waxed if it's that time of the month?
The short answer is yes, but you need to bear in mind that you may be a little more sensitive during this time. You can however, take an ibuprofen, which will help with the pain.
How should I prepare for a bikini wax?
• You need to ensure the area to be waxed is clean and dry.
• There should be no oils or lotions on the area being waxed
• You need to have at least 1/4" of hair growth. If you have more it is not a problem, the area will be trimmed before it's waxed.
• If possible, wear loose fitting clothing on the day of your appointment to prevent irritation after your wax.
• Relax. The more relaxed you are the quicker your hair removal will be. This will ensure that you have a more comfortable experience.
How long should I expect for my wax to last?
When should I not get waxed?
What is a Vajacial?
A Vajacial is a facial for your vagina. If you experience acne, ingrown hair and skin discolorations, then a vajacial is for you.
What is the difference in a Brazilian Wax and a Bikini Wax?
A Brazilain includes all hair removal from the vagina area, including the butt strip. A Bikini Wax is only the hair removed that would show outside of your bathing suit/underwear.
Do you wax men?
Yes, we offer full body waxing for men including the "Manzallian". You can make an appointment by clicking here.